The Wolf with the bigger appetite just got even better
Don’t let the terrain stand in the way of bringing your wood chipper to the job.
Our renowned TW 280 performance now with the ability to move the tracks in and out, raise the height of the machine off the ground and alter the angle at which it sits, making tackling difficult ground conditions easy!
If you’re looking for the ground-covering performance and the outstanding eﬃciency you’ve come to expect from Timberwolf, the TW 280TVGTR variable tracked wood chipper will get in and get the job done. The Wolftrack® variable tracking system features heavy-duty twin arms supporting each track, with dynamic control over track width, ground clearance and machine tilt angle, giving you greater control and comfort, particularly whilst navigating uneven and sloping ground up to 30 degrees.
The extra-wide feed funnel and open top section combine to provide users with better visibility and ease of feeding, whilst the class-leading 280mm by 210mm in-feed aperture can process 6.5 tonnes per hour. There’s also Timberwolf’s legendary ‘no-stress’ auto-feed control for smooth operation, combined with a heavier rotor giving added inertia to get the job done quicker.
Designed with the user in mind, the TW 280TVGTR has a low vibration and ergonomically designed ride-on platform for ultimate comfort and safety. There are also additional safety controls, such as reverse feed rollers overriding the stop bar or the carefully positioned air filter intakes to draw in cool, dust-free air. The devil really is in the detail!
- Engine – 45hp Kubota 4-cylinder turbo engine
- Fuel – Diesel
- Tank Capacity – 36 litres (7.9 gallons)
- Weight – 2089Kg (2152Kg with optional winch)
- Length – 2880mm (tray up), 3665mm (tray down)
- Width – 1480mm (2010mm with extended tracks)
- Height – 2455mm (2850mm fully extended)
- Max diameter infeed – 210mm
- Throughput – Up to 6.5 tonnes per hour
- Feed Method – Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control
- Blades – 2 x 158mm double sided, fully hardened
- Wolftrack® Variable Tracking System
- 2 x Quick Access Double-Sided Blades
- 280mm x 210mm Feed Opening
- 6.5 tonnes/hour Throughput
- Quad Force Rollers
- Wolfport for quick & easy access to blades and rotor housing
- Operator Ride On Platform
- 280 degree Adjustable Discharge
- Average Chip Size 19.5mm
- Optional Winch