This is a versatile 4” wood chipper for a council, golf course or farmer, suitable to work with any small tractor or power unit (18-40hp).
With a low centre of gravity, easy tow chassis and good ground clearance, this machine has a positive blade feed action, large feed funnel and the ability to quickly process 75mm to 100mm (3”- 4”) diameter material at up to 1.5 tonnes per hour.
The PTO/100G has been designed for use by the medium to large estate and landscape gardener has access to a compact tractor with a 6- spline 540rpm power-take-oﬀ shaft. Ideally suited to tractors from 18hp to 40hp, it will easily tackle branches from 75mm (3”) to 100mm (4” diameter) depending on tractor horsepower. The machine is ﬁtted to a ‘slow speed’ chassis and does not require the use of the three-point linkage.
‘An ideal companion suited to your estate life’
- Engine – 18 – 40hp @PTO (540rpm)
- Fuel – N/A
- Tank capacity – N/A
- Weight – 268Kg
- Length – 1935mm (tray up) 2460mm (tray down)
- Width – 1000mm
- Height – 2050mm
- Max dia. Infeed – 100mm
- Throughput – Up to 1.5 tonnes per hour
- Feed Method – Positive blade feed
- Blades – 2 x 177mm fully hardened
- 100mm (4”) cutting performance
- 3-Point Linkage not required
- Positive blade feed